- Upon receipt of your goods please inspect to ensure goods are in good condition. Any damages must be notified within 3 working days. Please note that we will cover the cost of return where the item is faulty or an error has occurred on our part. Return costs must be agreed with Cambridge Glassblowing before returning the item.
- Items ordered but not required, may be returned providing that you do so within 7 days of receipt in an unused condition and fully packaged in original packaging. Used items etc. cannot be returned.
- In the unlikely event you do need to return goods, they should be sent to:
Cambridge Glassblowing Ltd, Brookfield Business Centre, Twentypence Road, Cottenham, Cambridge CB24 8PS
- Please note that we cannot be held responsible for lost returns, so please ensure you return them via an appropriate courier or insured method as we do not accept any liability until received by us.
- Please note that delivery charges are non-refundable in the event of an unwanted item being returned.
- Where an order is placed under special delivery arrangements the delivery is non-refundable in the event of a return for any reason.
If you have any queries regarding our returns policy, please contact us.